CYBER RESILIENCE & INFO SECURITY SEMINAR (CRIS) 1.0
Securing The Era of Digital Transformation
THURSDAY, 18 MAY 2017: Ransomware ‘Wanna-encrypt’ global attack has become the talk of the town, was it just a trending topic? or is it serious matter that need a major emphasis on awareness? Mutually every individual has a role to play in cybersecurity, however, not all of them practice safe cybersecurity measures caused by lack of awareness and therefore it is vulnerable to an attack.
To demonstrate how cybersecurity can easily adopt in our everyday lives and not only know how to take precaution and prevention act on the caused issues, but likewise to understand certainly on how to act when all PC users or company to be exact at time being bombard in such cases.
New Horizons Malaysia in collaboration with Peoplelogy Group of companies as partner launched its first CRIS 1.0 series that will be deliberate on “Securing The Era of Digital Transformation” seminar on 18 May 2017 with a roadshow at Sime Darby Convention Centre. Close to 200 participants from all walks of IT experts from various kind of industries participated. Close to 50 IT executives responded that attending to CRIS 1.0 has broaden their knowledge on cybersecurity threat and gathered tips on improving their cybersecurity through six interesting topics discussed and delivered by prominent speaker whom well versed in endowing topics on cybersecurity.
- Witness real-life hack demo and know what to do after you’ve been hacked.
- Learn how you can build cyber resilience for emerging threats.
- Understand the security challenges of Internet of Thing (IoT) and how to secure you cloud.
- Connect with top industry speakers.
- Network with security peers and share applicable knowledge.
- Check your readiness level with our complimentary cybercrime readiness assessment.
- Lt. Col. Sazali Bin Sukardi – Senior Vice President, Strategic Research Division CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Lee Dolsen – Technical Director, Asia Pacific & Japan Inc.
- Fong Choong Fook – CEO, IT Security Consultant & Trainer LGMS.
- Avinash Lotke – Director of Enterprise CyberSecurity Group, APAC, Microsoft Malaysia.
- Kelvin Goh – President (ISC) Malaysia Chapter.
- Dalbir Singh – CISSP, Telekom Malaysia.
- Wayne Lee – Security Researcher, Research Center, APAC Kaspersky Lab.
- Dr. Dzaharudin Mansor – National Technology Officer Microsoft Malaysia.
- Clement Arul – Managing Director Kaapagam Technologies Sdn Bhd.
According to Allan Lee Chin Min, CEO of Peoplelogy Group of Company “About a year ago while working closely with Cybersecurity Malaysia, we had predicted the danger of Cybercrime attack. The invention of CRIS seminar is mainly to educate an awareness of cybersecurity mainly for SME’s”.
For more information on CRIS 1.0: Cyber Resilience & Info Security Seminar, please visit www.newhorizons.my/cris2017
18 May 2017
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sime Darby Convention Center
Contact Person: NURHAZRINA
Telephone: +603 2287 1829