Securing Your Organisation Starts With Your Employees
What is CyberSAFE?
CyberSAFE is a half day crash course that is aimed at improving workers’ skill level by equipping them with specialised skills to combat emerging cyber threats
Ability to improve organisations security capabilities quickly with small investment by ensuring that employees are equipped with adequate cyber security knowledge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is a general program designed for everyone, even those without technical knowledge, to enable them to use technology more securely by minimizing digital risks.
Allow organisations to have a strong security posture quickly with minimal investment by ensuring that every employee are equipped with necessary knowledge.
Platform to gain technical skills set after completion of this training.
What Do You Get?
- Learning kit (unlimited access to printed books, E-books & videos)
- Short exam to ascertain participants’ understanding of Cybersafe course
- E-badge and digital certification locally and internationally recognised
- Access to updated security information every 6 months
- Certificate of participation from New Horizons (endorsed by Cyber Security Malaysia)
Limited to the first 100 pax only, Register Below Now
*Call Us at +6 03 2287 1829 (Pralad) for any enquiry
In collaboration with: